What kind of job will I work in when I graduate?
What can you expect from a career in after the REEdI Bachelor of Engineering degree:
The graduates of the REEdI BEng in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering will be in prime position to take up roles within Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Multinational (MNC) manufacturing organizations across the following sectors: Automotive, General manufacturing, AgriTech, Pharma and MedTech. The roles are varied and can include:
- Mechanical Engineers – Learn More.
- Product Engineers.
- Design Engineer.
- R&D Engineer.
- Polymer Engineer.
- Process Engineer.
- Production Support Engineer – Learn More.
- Facilities Engineer.
- Plant Engineer.
- Maintenance Engineer.
- Calibration Engineer.
- Project Engineer – Learn More.
- Sales Engineer.
- Validation Engineer.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Quality Engineer.
- Manufacturing Engineer – Learn More.
What postgraduate opportunities
are there for me once I graduate?
Suitably qualified Level 8 Honours graduates are eligible to progress to taught master
programmes or to research at either master or PhD level.
- In terms of the salary, it is a well-paid career.
- There are many opportunities to travel working as an engineer.
- Most importantly, Engineers make a difference- this type of a career gives you the opportunity to make a huge difference to individuals, to society and to the world. So, for example- Manufacturing Engineers reduce environmental impacts and consumption of energy/natural resources by ensuring that they design & develop materials, processes, systems in a sustainable way. The role of an engineer can create fantastic new technological advancements that can improve the way we live.
- You will also get the opportunity to work with some really exciting and cutting-edge technology as part of your educational experience on a REEdI Programme and when you graduate.