Portfolio Information Session
Online Via Zoom
Saturday 28th January 2023 from 10am
REEdI are providing an online portfolio information session for the BEng (Hons) in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at the MTU Kerry Campus.
Our lecturers will:
- provide an overview of the programme
- outline what elements should be included in a portfolio including examples
- explain how portfolios will be assessed
- detail how portfolios should be submitted
- answer any questions students may have at the end of the session
The portfolio is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their suitability for engaging in a dynamic, creative and engaging REEdI Engineering Programme and gain points for doing so.
We are looking for evidence of your suitability to undertake a REEdI engineering degree in mechanical and manufacturing engineering.
We need to see that you are an innovative, creative, problem solver that is self-directed and self-motivated. There is no standard digital portfolio.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any queries.